Operations in Subsea Services Contracting and an IMCA member for Surface supplied diving, Saturation diving and ROV operations.
• Hyperbaric welding and hyperbaric testing
• Creating dry space underwater.
• Subsea rehabilitation and boat landings
• Underwater concreting and other civil works
• Pipelines installation dive support
• UWILD Vessel Inspection and Maintenance
• Offshore Subsea Inspection Repair and Maintenance
• Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials Handling and Disposal
• High Risk Demolition and Offshore Decommissioning
ESCO is a leading global supplier of offshore aviation services, providing helideck, helipad and helicopter refuelling system audits & inspections.
We host online using ESCO HeliOS which is a tailor-made Helicopter Landing Life Cycle Management System to actively ensure landing areas are compliant to the criteria set out primarily in UAE GCAA AMC70 and AMC71 but also UK CAA CAP 437 Edition 8 Standards for Offshore Landing Areas, ICAO Annex 14 Volume II and specific national regulations. Additionally, we assure our clients with support infrastructure and knowledge base coming from piloting, helicopter engineering, marine and Oil & Gas backgrounds offshore.
ESCO also offer Helideck and Helicopter landing area surface Friction Testing for offshore helidecks to verify compliance using a large fleet of MicroGrip Testers manufactured and calibrated by Findlay Irvine for continuous friction measuring. Our automated processes using HeliOS allow for smart decision making and enhance customer experience through custom filters and data viewing.
Special Periodic Services for API RP-4G Category III & IV
We specialize in Operation, Inspection, Maintenance and Repair of Drilling and Well Servicing Structures and Major Drilling Equipment to conclude load bearing components’ condition, structural mast & substructure with the addition of including welds and equipment, which is broken down and tested thoroughly as per API 7K.
ESCO provides an 8 yearly intermediate and 10 yearly intensive rig acceptance survey audits. Onshore & Offshore Rig Surveys - using our uniquely developed MODU Survey, we can audit and survey any aspect of your rig, from compiling condition reports to a complete rig acceptance survey audit.
Drilling Technologies with leading design, manufacturing and distribution of drilling and work-over rigs for onshore and offshore applications as well as a wide range of drilling equipment. Superior rig building capabilities with a market dominating track-record and proven history in conventional rigs and unconventional technologically advanced rig packages but also as a contractor in the design and construction of drilling and work over rigs for the Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas industries.
• Complete Land and Island Drilling Rigs
• Drawworks, Rotary Table, Mud Pumps
• Catwalk, Top Drives, Pipe Handling Equipment
• Auxiliary Equipment, Mast and Derrick
• Standard and Custom Well Control Systems (Accumulators)
We manufacture safety and data acquisition systems for drilling rigs, snubbing units and workover rigs. With over 1000 installations globally, technology is proven effective and reliable in any environment. Considered first class in designing, engineering and building drilling derricks, masts and other specialized equipment as well as providing premium aftermarket services.
• Supplied 75 New build Jack-up vessels with steel for lattice type legs.
• Engineered, designed and built close to one hundred API 4F monogramed structures.
• Experience in the manufacturing of racks, chords and bracings for almost every major rig design. Delivered over 80,000 metric tons of material processed.
• Significant repair, upgrade and new construction experience on more than 40 major projects with speciality field service personnel that include highly experienced rig builders and professional engineers.